What’s in a Name? The Power of Branding
In the text the writer uses words that are very similar in meaning.
All the words below are in the text. Use your dictionary to find the meaning of the words you do not know.
1. Match the word in column 1 with a word similar in meaning from column 2.
1. to distinguish _d_ a. an effect
2. to recognize _b_ b. to identify
3. a customer __e_ c. advertisers
4. an impact __a_ d. to tell the difference
5. marketers __c___ e. a consumer
Read paragraph 1.
2. Complete the following sentences:
a. In the past ranchers used branding to identify their cattle
b. In the past manufacturers used branding to publicize and identify their product
c. Today branding is used to create image
|מילות מפתח||15, אנגלית, טרום בסיסי ב, ממן|